SASKATOON, Saskatchewan – See the best of the province’s beef industry as they parade around the Prairieland Park Ag Centre during the 46th Annual Saskatoon Fall Fair, November 9 – 12. This great beef show includes Purebred Cattle Shows, the Cinderella Classic Heifer Show, the Señor Challenge Bull Show, Junior Show, Bred Heifer Jackpot, and the Commercial Cattle Show and Sale. There is also a trade show component specific to the beef industry supply and service sector.
The 2011 programming continues with the ever popular Supreme Championship competition. Champion Bulls and Females of each breed compete for the highly coveted Supreme Champion Bull and Female title of Saskatoon Fall Fair.
“Two of the highlights of this annual event include the Commercial Cattle Sale and the Prospect Steer and Heifer Sale where young 4-H members purchase animals for future competitions” said Prairieland Park Livestock Manager Brenda Sapergia.
2011 FALL FAIR SCHEDULE
Wednesday, November 9
- 6:00 p.m. Steak Out Social
- 7:00 p.m. Seňor Challenge
- Thursday, November 10 12:00 p.m. Hereford/Shorthorn Show
- 2:00 p.m. Interbreed Show including Limousin, Charolais , Simmental
- 6:00 p.m. Bred Heifer Jackpot followed by Cinderella Classic Show
Friday, November 11
- 9:00 a.m. Black Angus Show
- 11:00 a.m. Red Angus Show
- 2:00 p.m. Junior Classic Show
- 4:30 p.m. Commercial Cattle Jackpots
- 6:00 p.m. Supreme Championship Show
- Saturday, November 12
- 8:30 a.m. Early’s 4-H Team Grooming
- 9:30 a.m. Commercial Cattle Show followed by Pen of Bulls Show
- 12:00 p.m. Prospect Steer & Heifer Show
- 1:30 p.m. Prospect Steer & Heifer Sale
- 3:00 p.m. Commercial Cattle Sale
There is no admission into Saskatoon Fall Fair – public is welcome!
For more information please contact:
Manager – Livestock
Saskatoon Prairieland Park Corporation is a world-class destination for major programs, events, and entertainment. Prairieland Park produces, hosts and facilitates extraordinary events through superior, first-rate customer service. For more information about Prairieland Park, visit www.saskatoonex.com.