Book Your Hotel Stay
Tourism Saskatoon has openings for the following positions:
Visitor Experience Experts
These are temporary positions (35 - 40 hours/week); from May 11 to September 6, 2015
Some evening and weekend shifts are required.
Must be a post-secondary student returning to school in fall of 2015
The successful individuals will:
- Promote Saskatoon at local festivals, events and attractions.
- Promote Saskatoon at other Saskatchewan destinations.
- Promote the diversity of Saskatoon experiences to encourage longer stays and return visits.
- Support the appearance of our mascot at community events.
- Deliver brochure orders to members and fill info stands at least three times per week. (A valid driver's license (class 5) is required).
- Assist visitors and residents with questions about accommodations, events, attractions and other tourism business and services.
- Answer telephone calls and email inquiries about Saskatoon and area.
- Complete and tabulate daily and monthly visitor statistics.
- Complete daily cash reconciliation.
- Process ticket orders through Ticketmaster.
Characteristics, skills, and education include:
- Extensive knowledge of Saskatoon and area, the province, as well as summer events and attractions.
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Simply Accounting, database systems, and POS systems.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Physical effort: some lifting is required, up to 30 lbs.
Please forward your resume in confidence before Friday, March 20 to:
Name: Angela Wallman
Mail: 101, 202 4th Avenue North
Saskatoon, SK S7K 0K1
(Note: Only those being interviewed will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.)