Book Your Hotel Stay
Tourism Saskatoon has an immediate opening for a
Convention & Event Sales Executive
(Permanent, full time)
The successful individual will:
• Sell Saskatoon as a destination for national conventions and cultural events.
• Research, qualify and generate new leads. Develop new and emerging markets.
• Coordinate and confirm convention BIDS for Saskatoon.
• Maintain on-going contact with convention leads, keeping detailed and accurate records of all correspondence within database.
• Liaise with Conventions Saskatoon and sub-committees.
• Coordinate and conduct site and familiarization visits.
• Out of town sales trips to specific market areas as required.
Characteristics, skills, and education:
• A minimum of two years' experience in sales or marketing, or a combination of experience and a certificate, diploma or degree in a sales related field.
• Strong knowledge of tourism industry, including convention markets.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent new technology skills.
Regular travel is required.
Please submit your resume in confidence by Monday, September 22, 2014 to:
By Mail: 101 - 202 4th Avenue North
Saskatoon, SK S7K 0K1
(Note: Only those being interviewed will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.)