DEAD AT DAWN HAUNTED HOUSE IN SASKATOON
The Centre Mall is the place to be for chills and thrills throughout Halloween week. The Dead at Dawn Haunted House offers hair-raising goose bumps, spine-tingling scares, and creepy tricks & treats for ages 11 years and up. Come one; come all to our bloodcurdling haunted house! Young children ages 11-16 are encouraged to attend the Haunted House with the parents. This is an opportunity for a fun and safe Halloween activity that will also benefit our community through food bank donations.
Place: 3510- 8 Street East, Saskatoon
Dates and Time: October 27, 28 6pm-11pm. Oct. 29, Oct. 30,Oct 31 6pm to Midnight. All showings will include Zombies, so be prepared to be scared to the bone!
Cost: Tickets can be purchased at the haunted house entrance. $12 per ticket but if you bring a non-perishable food item for the Saskatoon Food Bank you will receive a $2 discount on ticket purchase. All donated food will go to the Saskatoon Food Bank. Group rates are available for bookings of 12 or more people. Group rates are $10 or $8 with a non-perishable food item. Please contact www.fearfactory.ca for group bookings or additional information.
This is our 1st year producing Haunted Houses in Saskatoon and our goal is to raise 5,000 pounds of food for the Saskatoon Food Bank. There has been overwhelming support for planning and construction, but more sponsorship is needed before the big event. A huge thank you to the following businesses and individuals that have donated services and materials to date: Saskatoon Food Bank, The Centre Mall.
We are still looking for sponsors, donations and/or discounts for the following items:
• Bulk candy, trinkets, safety reflectors and treat bags,
• Duct Tape, Flash Lights, Corn Syrup/Chocolate Sauce/Red Dye (for fake blood), Broken Mannequin parts, Pumpkins,
• Hotdogs, Burgers, mustard, ketchup, buns, soda, coffee, hot chocolate, Styrofoam cups and napkins for concessions
• Radio or television coverage for free ticket give-away prior to the event
• Directional and safety signage in and around the haunted house
• Trash cans and garbage bags for refuse
• 12x10 Outdoor Canvas Tent and Heaters for outside lineups
• Wood (2x4 can be damaged), Crates to create walls as well screws, nails, construction equipment to rent for build
• Mining Equipment (Picks, Hammers, Chests, etc.)
• Scare Equipment Chainsaws, Axes, Hatchets, Chains, for visual effects
• Stereo Systems and Speakers for themed music (Oct. 27-31)
• Photographer for event photos
• Makeup Artists and makeup kits
• Non Perishable Food items for the Saskatoon Food Bank.
Many people have gladly donated their time and efforts to build the haunted house structure, but we are still in need of volunteers to help with operations during the haunted house event and to help with tear down afterwards.
If you or your organization can assist with sponsorships, donations, discounts or volunteers, please call Brad Fekula at 306-550-5678 (Regina) or Josh Lemieux at 306-716-5991 (Saskatoon).