Tourism Saskatoon established the Conventions Saskatoon! committee in 1999 to further develop the city’s convention industry; working together as a team to better serve its growing client base. Starting with only six partners, Conventions Saskatoon! is a committee of hotels, convention centres, attractions, suppliers and transportation companies all working together to ensure the success of your event. The efforts of this team have created a buzz in the industry, making Saskatoon the hottest new convention destination in Canada.
Available Convention Services:
- Airport Welcome
- Saskatoon Convention & Event Planning Guide
- List of suppliers
- Site Inspections – of facilities and attractions
- Facility Information – on facilities, accommodations, attractions, services and suppliers
- Community Listing - to promote your event.
- Civic Hospitality Fund Applications
- Promotional Materials:
- Lure brochures
- Shells for customized promotional pieces
- Images (available upon request from Tourism Saskatoon website)
- Referrals/Suggestions for Tour/Event Planning
- Partner Programs suggestions/referrals
- Registration Information:
- Visitor Guides
- Mini Maps
- Publicity / Media Contacts
For more information on how Conventions Saskatoon! can assist your event, please contact Sandra Miller – Convention, Sports & Event Coordinator at (306) 931-7582 or email@example.com.