Find Hotel Availability and Rates
top 10 reasons
- Saskatoon Berry – Saskatoon is named for its local berries -- from the Cree Mis-sask-quah-toomia – and the people here still take pride in baking and serving their namesake Saskatoon Berry pie.
- Small Town Magic, Big City Luxuries; Saskatoon is Saskatchewan largest city with a population of over 260,000 (CMA 2011) with an average commute of fifteen minutes.
- A four-season destination with temperatures ranging from 30C (86F) on the warmest summers days, to -30C (-22F) on the coldest winter days.
- Award-winning-golf courses rated among the best in Canada.
- University of Saskatchewan, only University to house six life science colleges, one of North America’s most beautiful campuses with distinctive architecture.
- Canada’s Largest Science project – The Canadian Light source is located on the University of Saskatchewan Campus. The CLS is a world-class, state-of-the-art Synchrotron facility that is advancing Canadian science, enhancing the competitiveness of Canadian industry and contributing to the quality of life of people around the world.
- Innovation Place, one of the most successful, rapidly growing university-related technology parks in North America, with strengths in agriculture, life sciences, information technologies and environmental sciences.
- Over 400 acres of Riverbanks, parks and trails along the South Saskatchewan River.
- Limitless Options
Saskatoon offers several activities for you and your delegates to enjoy while visiting.
- Over 6,000 years of First Nations' culture celebrated on sacred ground at Wanuskewin Heritage Park
- Exceptional museums and art galleries including the Ukrainian Museum of Canada, the Diefenbaker Canada Centre, the Western Development Museum and the Mendel Art Gallery
- Saskatoon's historic and unique Broadway Shopping District
- Conventions Saskatoon Team is an original and hospitable group, who are prepared to assist you with every detail of your event. The experience of our team will assist you and ensure that your group's objectives are met in a stress-free and energized environment.
E-NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
Saskatoon Experience Pass
Request this pass at the time of booking your hotel and redeem for amazing offers!
Official Blog of Tourism Saskatoon
Stay in the loop on all the latest from Saskatooning & Tourism Saskatoon!