2013 Tech Venture Challenge
Submit your application NOW for our second annual Tech Venture Challenge, a business plan competition open to U of S students, alumni, employees and researchers.
Who Can Win?
• Individuals or Teams, as long as the Team Leader has the U of S affiliation. U of S affiliation includes students, post-doc, alumni, faculty and staff.
• Business Start-Up must be located in Saskatchewan.
• If already incorporated, must be for less than 1 year.
• Must be willing to participate in Tech Venture Challenge training workshops and programs.
What technology can WIN?
This can be any technology that adds higher value to products or services or creates new product or services. This technology can be in any sector, for example; ICT, Life Science, Engineering, Agriculture, Natural Resources, and Environmental.
What do you Win?
• $50,000 cash to launch your business
• office space for a year at Innovation Place
• $6000 of professional services from Deloitte
• ongoing mentorship, guidance and training during the competition