Book Your Hotel Stay
festivals & events
Be prepared to kick your senses into overdrive. Whether you're after great food, music or theatre performances, our 65 annual events and festivals are bound to ignite a few of them!
If you're into the arts and culture, be sure to take in the Broadway Street Fair, Folk Fest, Pride Fest, Shakespeare on the Saskatchewan, the Fringe Festival and many more. The Saskatchewan Jazz Fest and Reggae Fest also promise to impress.
The party doesn't stop simply because the snow falls. If you are up for some winter fun, make your way down to the Farmers Market to see the ice sculptures at the PotashCorp WinterShines Festival. Feeling festive? Take a drive through the Enchanted Forest, Saskatchewan's top winter tourist destination, to see the country's largest outdoor light show.
Don't forget to bookmark this page to keep tabs on what's happening in Saskatoon year round!
Saskatoon, SK S7K 0C8
Saskatoon, SK S7T 1B1
- Phone: 306-376-2221
- Website: www.artisansask.ca
- Category: Events & Festivals Shopping Shows & Exhibitions Annual Events
Saskatoon, SK S7N 2J7
- Website: www.enchanted-forest.org
- Category: Events & Festivals Miscellaneous Shows & Exhibitions Annual Events
- Phone: 306-384-9277
- Website: www.festival-of-trees.com
- Category: Attractions Events & Festivals Shows & Exhibitions Annual Events
- Phone: 306-975-3155
- Website: www.creditunioncentre.com
- Category: Events & Festivals Miscellaneous Annual Events
Saskatoon, SK S7K 4E4
- Phone: 306.729.3500 or 1.800.499.7533
- Website: www.sasksnow.com
- Category: Attractions Shows & Exhibitions Annual Events