2017 Agri-Value Workshop and Networking Event
This workshop, hosted by the Saskatchewan Ministry of Agriculture Value-Added Unit, will feature both local and international speakers. Sessions will include:
- Emerging North American trends in value-added products
- A Saskatchewan’s processor’s experience
- Investor expectations in the value-added industry
- Food labeling modernization
- A retail buyer’s perspective when considering products
- Social license in the agri-value industry and how to garner public trust
- Growth, opportunities and challenges in value-added processing.
The workshop will be followed by an evening reception, featuring an address by the Honourable Lyle Stewart, Saskatchewan Minister of Agriculture.