Coldspring Paddling Instruction
Saskatoon SK S7J 3M5
The three sustainability-oriented actions that we are most proud to have incorporated in our workplace are:
1. Produce student materials and mailings on recycled paper.
2. Reduce the number of mailings by using electronic means.
3. Changed the way we deliver course certificates by delivering them in person when possible (at the course).
Additional Comments: Teach Leave No Trace (LNT) Principles to kayak students. Cycling to lessons when possible.
The three actions that we intend to introduce in the next 12 month are:
1. Encourage public transit use to in-town lessons.
2. Encourage car-pooling use to out town lessons.
3. Offset vehicle use through carbon credit purchase.
The three actions that we intend to introduce in the next 2-4 years are:
1. Encourage students to participate in river clean-up initiatives.
2. Enhance my LNT training in order to better share this concept with students.
3. Outreach with students and the general public through initiatives such as PaddleSmart.