Saskatoon SK S7K 3G8
The three sustainability-oriented actions that we are most proud to have incorporated in our workplace are:
1. Switch Off Program for Energy Consumption reduction.
2. Equipment upgrades to improve our carbon footprint.
3. Minimize waste output.
Delta Hotels has a comprehensive Greens program at all of it's properties. We have independent Third-Party Waste Audits performed to ensure we are doing the best that we can to reduce our impact on the environment. We currently hold a four key rating with the Hotel Association of Canada (HAC) Green Key Eco Rating program.
The three actions that we intend to introduce in the next 12 month are:
1. Further establish donation relationships.
2. Decrease consumption of office paper and soft tissue.
3. Further decrease our waste output.
We have a 2015 target for all Delta Hotels as well as individual Hotel goals. Our guests can access this information on the Delta website to see how we are doing as a Brand.
The three actions we intend to introduce in the next 2-4 years are:
1. Waste Heat Recovery - continue on our request to see the benefits and logistics of recovering waste heat from air and water exhaust.
2. Reduce our water consumption.
3. Increase our Community involvement.
- 24 Hour Front Desk:
- ATM Banking:
- Concierge Service:
- Dry Cleaning/Laundry Service:
- Fitness Centre:
- Number of Rooms: 225
- Business Centre:
- Languages Spoken: English
- Pets Allowed: Yes, $35 charge per 5 night stay
- Safety Deposit Box:
- Meeting/Banquet Facilies:
- Rates Starting at: $149.00
- Pool: Indoor
- Air Conditioning:
- Coffee/Tea Maker:
- Iron/Ironing Board:
- Private Bath:
- Complementary Toiletries:
- Hair Dryer:
- Television: LED Television
- Hypo-Allergenic Bedding Available:
- Black Out Drapes/Curtains:
- Connecting/Adjoining Rooms available:
- Daily Housekeeping:
- Wheelchair Accessible: Full
- Alcoholic Beverages:
- Gluten Free options:
- Breakfast Hours: 06:30am-11:00am
- Bus Parking:
- Cuisine: Local
- Dinner Hours: 05:00pm-10:00pm
- Full Bar:
- Lunch Hours: 11:00am-02:30pm
- Max Banquet: 40
- Max Reception: 40
- Price Range: $15.00 - $30.00
- Rest Name: Garden Court Cafe
- Rest Type: Sit down
- Resv Recommended:
- Room Service:
- Seating Capacity: 120
Delta Bessborough Meeting Facility
- # of Rooms: 13
- Total Sqft.: 18,000
- Largest Room: 4,042
- Theatre Capacity: 500
- Banquet Capacity: 350
- Sleeping Rooms: 225
- Large Floorplan: View/Download File
Green Key Eco Rating: 4/5
Outdoor Gardens - Five acres of private gardens for receptions, dinners or theme events, maximum 3,000 people.
The Delta Bessborough, Saskatoon’s historic “Castle on the River,” is located between two city centre parks on the banks of the South Saskatchewan River. This grand, CAA 4 Diamond, railway hotel has long stood as the city’s most
The hotel offers 225 newly renovated guest rooms. Typical of Canada’s grand railway hotels, the Delta Bessborough features modern amenities combined with the character and ambiance of a heritage landmark hotel. The club level provides added amenities and services. All meeting rooms are located above ground and all (but one) feature natural light. Most rooms feature high ceilings and allow for enhanced staging and audio-visual set-ups.
The Garden Court Café overlooks the South Saskatchewan River and is open daily for breakfast and lunch. The Samurai Japanese Restaurant features tableside Teppanyaki cuisine and a sushi bar. The GCC – Gourmet Community Cuisine Restaurant is an opportunity to explore Saskatchewan’s culinary promise, while Stovin’s Lounge provides a setting for a casual cocktail or meal. The fitness facility features state-of-the-art strength and cardiovascular training equipment, a swimming pool, whirlpool, steam room and sauna. The facility backs onto a private five-acre garden and scenic trails on the adjacent riverbank parkland. Located in the Hotel’s lobby, Damara Day Spa offers a wide range of therapies and esthetic treatments.
Meeting Facility Rooms
|Room Name||Dimensions||Ceiling||Sq. Ft.||Theater||Classroom Size||Banquet Capacity||Reception|
|Adam Ballroom||47 X 86||16||4042.00||500||250||350||500|
|Terrace Lounge||23 X 47||13.6||1081.00||100||50||80||100|
|Salon Batoche||23 X 50||13.6||1150.00||100||50||80||100|
|Kelsey and Saskatchewan (combined)||15 X 61||13.6||915.00||80||50||60||80|
|Kelsey||15 X 37||555.00||60||30||30||50|
|Saskatchewan||15 X 24||13.6||360.00||24||12||20|
|Carlton||14 X 24||13.6||336.00||24||15||20|
|Cypress||15 X 22||13.6||330.00||24||12||20|
|Harvest||14 X 14||13.6||196.00||10|
|LaRonge||12 X 14||13.6||168.00||8|
|Battleford||47 X 75||15||3525.00||300||150||250||400|
|William Pascoe||47 X 59||11.6||2773.00||200||120||150||300|
|Meewasin||25 X 11||11||275.00|
|Spadina||30 X 12||11||360.00||40|