Market Mall is the place to be for chills and thrills throughout Halloween week. Texas Chainsaw Massacre Haunted House offers hair-raising goose bumps, spine-tingling scares, and creepy tricks & treats for ages 11 years and up. Come one; come all to our bloodcurdling haunted house! Young children ages 11-16 are encouraged to attend the Haunted House with the parents. This is an opportunity for a fun and safe Halloween activity that will also benefit our community through C95 Radio Marathon for Breast Cancer donations.
Place: 2325 Preston Avenue South, Saskatoon
Dates and Time: October 26, 27, 28 6pm-Midnight. Oct. 29, Oct. 30 6-11pm and Oct 31 6pm to Midnight. All showings will include Leatherface, so be prepared to be scared to the bone!
Cost: Tickets can be purchased at the haunted house entrance $12 per ticket. This year we are donating $2 from every ticket purchased to the C95 Radio Marathon for Breast Cancer. Please contact www.fearfactory.ca (Saskatoon link) for additional information.
This is our 2nd year producing Haunted Houses in Saskatoon and our goal is to raise $5,000 for the C95 Radio Marathon for Breast Cancer. There has been overwhelming support for planning and construction, but more sponsorship is needed before the big event. A huge thank you to the following businesses and individuals that have donated services and materials to date: C95, Global TV Saskatoon , Success Office Systems, and the Market Mall
We are still looking for sponsors, donations and/or discounts for the following items:
· Bulk candy, trinkets, safety reflectors and treat bags,
· Duck Tape, Flash Lights, Corn Syrup/Chocolate Sauce/Red Dye (for fake blood), Broken Mannequin parts, Pumpkins,
· Hotdogs, Burgers, mustard, ketchup, buns, soda, coffee, hot chocolate, Styrofoam cups and napkins for concessions
· Radio or television coverage for free ticket give-away prior to the event
· Directional and safety signage in and around the haunted house
· Trash cans and garbage bags for refuse
· 12x10 Outdoor Canvas Tent and Heaters for outside lineups
· Wood (2x4 can be damaged), Crates to create walls as well screws, nails, construction equipment to rent for build
· Mining Equipment (Picks, Hammers, Chests, etc.)
· Scare Equipment Chainsaws, Axes, Hatchets, Chains, for visual effects
· Stereo Systems and Speakers for themed music (Oct. 26-31)
· Photographer for event photos
· Makeup Artists and makeup kits
Many people have gladly donated their time and efforts to build the haunted house structure, but we are still in need of volunteers to help with operations during the haunted house event and to help with tear down afterwards. If you or your organization can assist with sponsorships, donations, discounts or volunteers, please call Josh Lemieux at 306-715-2886 (Saskatoon).