Find Hotel Availability and Rates
The Saskatoon Experience Pass is back for another season!
The Summer program starts Saturday May 9 and runs until Sep. 30, 2015. Check out the fantastic list of participating offers and Best Saskatoon Hotels below!
20 Great Hotels. 20 Great Offers to Choose From!
How does the Experience Pass program work? It's simple!
1) You must request the pass while booking your hotel stay at any of our 20 participating hotels (listed below).
2) Upon check-in at the hotel, receive one pass for every night you stay.
3) Choose any one of the 20 great offers. Take your pass directly to the event, attraction, shopping or dining experience of your choice to redeem.
Please note that this offer is only valid on individual room bookings and is not available for large group or corporate bookings, long-term stays or multiple rooms at a time that are not considered a 'leisure' stay (i.e. a conference or long-term work stay). The Experience Pass is available for bookings at the hotel's 'best available rate'. Please note that online booking websites such as Expedia or Travelocity will not be aware of the Experience Pass program so it is recommended to contact the hotel directly at the time of booking, to request the Pass.
Summer 2015 Experience Pass Offers
- A Taste of Saskatchewan (July 14-19) 8 food and refreshment tokens. Value $20
- FolkFest (Aug 13-15) 1 pair of 3-day unlimited access FolkFest passports (kids 12 and under are free). Value $32
- PotashCorp Fringe Theatre and Street Festival (July 30-Aug 8) 2 tickets to a theatre performance. Value $28
- ISF Men's World Softball Championships (June 26-July5) 2 adult day passes (access up to 8 games). Valid for any day between June 26 - July 5. Value $50
- John Arcand Fiddle Fest (Aug 13-16) 1 day pass (not exchangeable for a weekend pass). Value $25
- Marvel Universe Live at SaskTel Centre (July 16-19) 2 tickets to any performance. Value $80
- Saskatoon EX (Aug 4-9) 1 family pass for up to 4 people. Not valid on Saturday. Value $32
- SaskTel Saskatchewan Jazz Festival (June 25-July 5) $35 off ticket purchase for the TD Mainstage (Bessborough Gardens), Broadway Theatre or Bassment Club show. In person sales only. Value $35
- Shakespeare on the Saskatchewan Festival (July 8-Aug 23) 1 adult ticket to a mainstage performance. Value $35
- TCU Place Premier Showcase (Sep. 24-26) 1 ticket to the Co-op Wine Spirits Beer Premier Showcase. Value $45
- Auto Clearing Motor Speedway $45 credit towards ticket(s) purchased for any event being held at Auto Clearing Motor Speedway. Value $45
- Batoche National Historical Site 1 family day entry pass (up to seven people, with a maximum of two adults), including shuttle tour and $10 ‘Batoche Bucks' to be used at Friends gift shop. Value $39.20
- Dakota Dunes Golf Links 1 adult green fee. Valid anytime. Not valid with any other promotional offer. Value $65
- Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park and Zoo 1 family pass. Value $22
- Shearwater River Cruises/The Prairie Lily 1 adult pass for a cruise on The Prairie Lily Riverboat. Not valid for dinner/brunch cruises. Value $23
- Wanuskewin Heritage Park 1 family pass and a $15 restaurant gift card. Value $40
- Western Development Museum 1 family pass (dependent children under 18 years) for museum or special events. Value $25
- Midtown Plaza $35 gift card to Midtown Plaza. Value $35
- Saskatchewan Craft Council / SCC Fine Craft Boutique $30 gift certificate, redeemable at the time of purchase from the SCC Fine Craft Boutique located in the Affinity Gallery. Not redeemable for cash. No refunds of exchanges. Value $30
- Saskatoon Farmers' Market Lunch for two at Riverbend Plantation Café or Garlic Guru. Value $25
This special offer is only available with hotel stays until September 30, 2015. Conditions apply and offers are subject to availability.
Note: To receive the Saskatoon Experience Pass, your hotel stay must be booked directly with the hotel, and not through an online booking website (Expedia, Hotels.com, etc.)