Book Your Hotel Stay
Saskatoon Experience Pass
The Saskatoon Experience Pass is back for another season! The Fall/Winter program starts Saturday November 1st (passes expire on April 30, 2015 but you will only be able to book the pass until March 31, 2015). Check out the fantastic list of participating offers and Best Saskatoon Hotels below!
How does the Experience Pass program work? It's simple!
1) You must request the pass while booking your hotel stay at any of our 20 participating hotels (listed below).
2) Upon check-in at the hotel, receive one pass for every night you stay.
3) Take the pass to your chosen event, attraction or shopping centre.
Please note that this offer is only valid on individual room bookings and is not available for large group or corporate bookings, long-term stays or multiple rooms at a time that are not considered a 'leisure' stay (i.e. a conference or long-term work stay). The Experience Pass is available for bookings at the hotel's 'best available rate'. Please note that online booking websites such as Expedia or Travelocity will not be aware of the Experience Pass program so it is recommended to contact the hotel directly at the time of booking, to request the Pass.
2014/15 Fall and Winter Experience Pass Offers:
- BHP Biliton Enchanted Forest Holiday Light Tour (Nov 22 - Jan 10) Family car pass (up to 7 passengers) - Value $30
- Sundog Arts and Entertainment Faire (Dec 5 - 7) 4 Adult Admissions. Value $32
- PotashCorp WinterShines - 4 passes to the Soup Cook-Off and 4 passes to the Ice Park. Valid Sunday Jan. 25 - Value $30
- Saskatoon Blues Festival (Feb 23-Mar 1) - 2 tickets to ‘Electric Blues Cabaret' at O'Brians Event Centre - Value $60
- Gardenscape at Prairieland Park (Mar 27-29) - 2 general admission passes - Value $24
- Motorsports Spectacular at SaskTel Centre (Feb 13-14) - 2 tickets to one performance - Value $55
- Saskatchewan Equine Expo at Prairieland Park (Feb 13-15, 2015) - 2 general daily admissions (Does not include evening performance) - Value $30
- Broadway Theatre - Choice of: 2 adult movie tickets and a $10 concession voucher - value $30. OR 1 adult ticket to a live event (priced up to $30)
- CanoeSki Discovery Company 1-hour guided canoe tour for 1 adult, includes canoe, safety equipment and guide. Value $65
(A cost of $60 for each additional adult to join the guided canoe tour. Call for special family rates.)
- Mar's Mini Golf 3D Glow in the Dark - Family Pass for 2 adults and 2 children (12 and under) - Value $25
- Persephone Theatre 1 pass to any show - Value $37
- TCU Place $30 off any show ticket purchased (limit 1 ticket per pass) - Value $30
- Wanuskewin Heritage Park Family pass (up to 5 people) and $15 restaurant gift card - Value $40
- Western Development Museum 1 family pass (dependent children under 18 years). Not valid at special events - Value $25
- Saskatchewan Craft Council / SCC Fine Craft Boutique $30 gift card redeemable at the time of purchase - Value $30
- The Centre Mall - $35 Centre gift card and 2 admission passes to Rainbow Cinemas - Value $45
- Ayden Kitchen and Bar - $35 gift card towards your visit - Value $35
- Jerry's Food Emporium - $40 gift card towards your visit at either of their two locations - Value $40
This special offer is only available until March 31, 2015. Conditions apply and offers are subject to availability.
Note: To receive the Saskatoon Experience Pass, your hotel stay must be booked directly with the hotel, and not through an online booking website (Expedia, Hotels.com, etc.)
*Please note: Although the Fall/Winter Saskatoon Experience Passes are only available at time of booking until March 31, you may still redeem them until April 30, 2015.