Book Your Hotel Stay
Saskatoon Experience Pass
Please note that the summer 2014 edition of the Saskatoon Experience Pass has now ended. Even though you can no longer request the Experience Pass when booking your hotel stay, recipients of the summer pass can still use them until Oct. 5th 2014. Check out the fantastic list of participating offers below!
We look forward to launching the winter edition of the Saskatoon Experience Pass on November 1st, when it will become available with all leisure stays at our 20 participating hotels. We're lining up some amazing offers for great shopping, events and attractions so check back soon for all the details!
How does the Experience Pass program work? It's simple!
1) You must request the pass while booking your hotel stay at any of our 20 participating hotels (listed below).
2) Upon check-in at the hotel, receive one pass for every night you stay.
3) Take the pass to your chosen event, attraction or shopping centre.
Please note that this offer is only valid on individual room bookings and is not available for large group or corporate bookings, long-term stays or multiple rooms at a time that are not considered a 'leisure' stay (i.e. a conference or long-term work stay). The Experience Pass is available for bookings at the hotel's 'best available rate'. Please note that online booking websites such as Expedia or Travelocity will not be aware of the Experience Pass program so it is recommended to contact the hotel directly at the time of booking, to request the Pass.
2014 Summer Experience Pass Offers:
- A Taste of Saskatchewan (July 15-20) 8 food and refreshment tokens. Value $20
- Auto Clearing Motor Speedway (regular race dates excluding NASCAR race) 1 family/group pass for 4 people. Value $54
- FolkFest (Aug 14-16) 2 FolkFest passports. Value $30
- John Arcand Fiddle Fest (Aug 7-10) 1 day pass (not exchangeable for a weekend pass). Value $25
- PotashCorp Fireworks Festival (Aug 29-30) Sparkler Social Pass for 2 people (event held Sat. Aug 30 at the Remai Arts Centre) Value $150
- Saskatoon Blitz: Comic and "Geek" Culture Convention (July 26-27) 1 Sunday event pass. Not valid for family pass or weekend pass. Value $30
- Saskatoon EX (Aug 5-10) 2 adult general admission passes. Value $30
- Saskatoon Reggae and World Music Festival (July 12) 2 general admission passes. (Kids under 12 are free) Value $40
- SaskTel Saskatchewan Jazz Festival (June 20-29) $30 off any ticket for the TD Mainstage (Bessborough Gardens) or Broadway Theatre performance. Value $30
- Shakespeare on the Saskatchewan Festival (July 9-Aug 24) 1 adult ticket to a mainstage performance. Value $34
- SIGA Dakota Dunes Open Presented by SaskTel - PGA Tour Canada (July 3-6) 1 four-day tournament pass, plus Dakota Dunes Casino Play Vouchers. Value $80
- Walking with Dinosaurs at Credit Union Centre (Oct 1-5) 2 tickets to any performance. Value $80
- Batoche National Historical Site 1 family/group pass (up to seven people, with a maximum of two adults), including shuttle tour and $15 ‘Batoche Bucks' to be used for a program or gift shop. Value $35
- CanoeSki Discovery Company 1-hour guided canoe tour for 1 adult, includes canoe, safety equipment and guide. Value $75
(A cost of $60 for each additional adult to join the guided canoe tour. Call for special family rates.)
- Moon Lake Golf and Country Club 1 green fee. Valid Monday-Friday anytime; Saturday, Sunday and Stat holidays after 1:30 p.m. Call 306.382.5500 to book. Value $60
- Saskatoon Farmers' Market Lunch or brunch for two people (choice of restaurant: The Garlic Guru, Riverbend Plantation Café, or Wild Cuisine) Value $20
- Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park and Zoo 1 family pass (defined as a group of up to seven individuals related by birth, legal status or marriage, with a max. of two adults) Value $21
- The Prairie Lily 1 adult cruise pass. Not valid for dinner or brunch cruises. Value $22
- TCU Place $30 off any theatre show ticket purchased (limit one per pass). Value $30
- Wanuskewin Heritage Park 1 family pass and a $15 restaurant gift card. Value $40
- Western Development Museum 1 family pass (dependent children under 18 years). Not valid at special events. Value $20
- Saskatchewan Craft Council / SCC Fine Craft Boutique $30 gift certificate, redeemable at the time of purchase from the SCC Fine Craft Boutique located in the Affinity Gallery. Not redeemable for cash. No refunds of exchanges. Value $30
This special offer is only available until August 31, 2014. Conditions apply and offers are subject to availability.
Note: To receive the Saskatoon Experience Pass, your hotel stay must be booked directly with the hotel, and not through an online booking website (Expedia, Hotels.com, etc.)
*Please note: Although the Summer Saskatoon Experience Passes are only available at time of booking until August 31st, you may still redeem them until October 5th.