A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie: Me vs. Myself Tour
Multi-platinum global superstar, A Boogie Wit da Hoodie has been a force to be reckoned with since arriving on the scene in 2016. Credited for bringing the new sound of New York City to the masses, the Bronx, NY-native has been proclaimed “the most promising young rapper the city has produced in some time” by The New York Times, while boasting nearly 18B global streams and over 50 RIAA platinum and gold certifications to date.
With a dynamic catalog of world-renowned hit songs (“My Shit,” “Drowning (feat. Kodak Black),” “Swervin,” “Look Back At It” and more) and 3 critically-acclaimed albums under his belt (HOODIE SZN, THE BIGGER ARTIST and ARTIST 2.0), A Boogie has proven he is one of the music industry’s brightest generational stars.
A Boogie has also become one of music’s most in-demand collaborators, working with a wide variety of artists ranging from Ed Sheeran, Maroon 5 and Khalid to Chris Brown, DJ Khaled, Paulo Londra, Meek Mill, Pop Smoke and more.
TICKETS ON SALE NOW
This is an all-ages show
- Presented By: SaskTel Centre
- Dates: June 16, 2023
- Address: 101-3515 Thatcher Avenue, Saskatoon, SK, S7R 1C4
- Location: SaskTel Centre
- Time: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- Price: Ticket prices vary, Please refer to Ticketmaster website
- (306) 938-7800
- Website: https://sasktelcentre.com/events/aboogie23
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/6065486243541213
- Other Website: https://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/11005E6F0D945A63