Porter Lake Birding Tour
Situated 30 minutes from Saskatoon on the edge of the Strawberry Hills, Porter Lake Important Bird Area attracts over 120 bird species over the course of the year. Great place to see American Avocets. Colonies of Bank Swallows have nested here in recent years.
Join us for a 3-hour leisurely driving tour. Great for a family outing. Both novice and experienced bird watchers are welcome.
During this Porter Lake Birding Tour, your leader will identify the birds and set up a spotting scope allowing you to get the best view of the birds. A loaner pair of binoculars may be available if requested.
♿ This tour is ideal for low-mobility clients because they may remain in their vehicle during this driving tour.
- Presented By: Living Sky Wildlife Rehabilitation
- Dates: July 14, 2023
- Address: Highway 5 at Highway 41, Saskatoon, SK, S7K 3J9
- Location: Fas Gas Plus
- Time: 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Price: $140 per vehicle with 1 - 4 persons
- (306) 652-5975
- Website: https://livingskywildliferehabilitation.org/birding-tours/porter-lake/
- Facebook: https://fb.me/e/YclFKAOk
- Other Website: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/637773225887