Saskatoon founding through 1914 with City of Saskatoon Archivist, Jeff O’Brien
Over the last 115 years, Saskatoon changed a lot but nothing like it did between the City’s founding years and 1914. In only a few years, this pioneer town flourished into a major prairie hub. Jeff will walk…well, cruise…us through the how and why of our historic transformation.
- Presented By: Prairie River Cruises Ltd.
- Dates: June 25, 2023
- Address: Departure at dock on Spadina Crescent behind the Children's Wonderhub and across from Playland Park., Saskatoon, SK, S7K 3J9
- Location: Prairie River Cruises Ltd.
- Time: 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Price: Adults $30, Seniors and Youth 12-17 $28, Children 2-11 $21
- Website: https://www.theprairielily.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ThePrairieLily