Saskatoon Riverbank Bird Walk
Join local birding expert Stan Shadick for a 2-hour Saskatoon Riverbank Guided Bird Walk over trails through Cosmopolitan park. We hope to see and hear a variety of songbirds and water birds which may include Brown Thrasher, Gray Catbird, Warbling Vireo, Red-eyed Vireo, Least Flycatcher, Yellow Warbler, Clay-colored Sparrow, House Finch, American White Pelican, Peregrine Falcon plus a variety of ducks and geese.
Both novice and experienced bird watchers are welcome. A loaner pair of binoculars may be available if requested. The leader will bring a spotting scope to allow you to view the birds under high magnification.
♿ This bird walk may be suitable for low-mobility clients who can operate their wheel-chair on paved trails with gentle slopes. Email your phone number to discuss privately.
- Presented By: Living Sky Wildlife Rehabilitation
- Dates: 6/23/2023, 6/30/2023, 7/13/2023, 7/20/2023, 7/26/2023, 8/3/2023, 8/10/2023, 8/17/2023, 8/25/2023, 8/31/2023, 9/7/2023
- Address: Saskatchewan Crescent at 16th Street East, Saskatoon, SK, S7N 0N3
- Location: Cosmopolitan Park
- Time: 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Price: $65
- (306) 652-5975
- Website: https://livingskywildliferehabilitation.org/birding-tours/saskatoon-riverbank/
- Facebook: https://fb.me/e/12zgZISKx
- Other Website: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/saskatoon-riverbank-bird-walk-tickets-628838772697