Discover the excitement, colour, and energy of Ukrainian culture and join us May 11th, 2019 at Prairieland Park.
Your admission price will not only get you in the door to enjoy all the entertainment and displays.
From the moment you walk in the main doors to the time you leave in the early hours of the morning, you will be delighted with the sights, sounds, and tastes of Ukrainian culture!
Ticket Sales: Tickets for Vesna Festival are on sale now at the following locations: Slavianka Store - 3421 8th St E Werezak's Pharmacy - 5-123 Lenore Dr New Community Credit Union - 321 20th St W
2019 List of Entertainers: Sand Artist: Dariya Tym from Lviv, Ukraine Musical Guests: Zvook from Montreal, Canada Half na Piv with Yevshan Boyan on Tour Along with many more Local Ukrainian Dance Groups and Performers
Your evening will include: 1. Stroll through the artisan's market and discover the fashion and art created by various artists of Ukrainian descent along with vendors selling Ukrainian merchandise.
2. Relax over a cup of coffee and delectable desserts in Cafe Kyiv and enjoy the company of close friends and new acquaintances.
4. Our younger guests will enjoy the Children’s Sadok where they can make a complimentary Ukrainian craft to take home.
5. Then head into the main hall and enjoy the dinner entertainment while you feast on your evening meal that is available for purchase, you may even decide to have seconds!
6. Prepare to be entertained by our headlining entertainers before you dance the night away.
7. Just one more thing ... no Ukrainian evening is complete without a Kolomeyka!
Whether you have attended Vesna in the past and intend to meet up with old friends or you are coming to the festival for the first time, we know you will have an experience to remember!
We can’t wait to welcome you in person to Vesna Festival!
May 11, 2019
503 Ruth Street West, Saskatoon, SK, S7K 4E4