Submit an Event
Tourism Saskatoon’s Calendar of Events Guidelines
Tourism Saskatoon’s Calendar of Events is primarily arts, entertainment and culture focused, appealing to both locals and visitors. We have a commitment to our member/partners to post their events, as well as events taking place at member/partner venues.
Please read through the guidelines below and ensure that your event is applicable. If you have questions or concerns, please contact us!
Event posting is a benefit of membership with Tourism Saskatoon, but approval is not limited to that single criterion. We strive to ensure our member venues are also represented on our website, but with limitations (listed below).
Events must occur within a 90 Km radius of the city of Saskatoon.
Events must be open to the public (no members-only events).
Events must have a universal appeal to Saskatoon locals and visitors.
Events that are unlikely to be approved include (but are not limited to):
- Fundraisers (Galas, Walks & Runs, Golf Tournaments, etc.)
- Religiously-Focused Ceremonies or Functions
- Political Events
- Business and/or Networking Events
- Some Seminars, Lectures and Workshops
- Book Club Meetings or Book Signings
- Business Grand Openings
- Deals, Discounts, Coupons or Promotions for Businesses
How to make sure your event stands out:
- Include a detailed description of the event and any important details
- Provide a promotional image from the event
- High-resolution images are preferred, cropped at a 2:1 ratio if possible - think rectangle that is wider than higher (we recommend a minimum of 600 pixels wide to start).
Note: if the image is not at this ratio or a similar one, it will be cropped automatically and visitors may miss out on your full image.
Flyers and graphics are not ideal, unless presented in the preferred ratio.
Select the most appropriate event categories (you can select more than one!).
Once your event is submitted, it will be reviewed to ensure that it meets the above guidelines prior to being posted on the website. Tourism Saskatoon staff reviews submissions and reserves the right to approve or deny events at its own discretion.
Fill out the fields below in order to have your events listed in our online calendar.
Please note: Your event will not automatically be added to the calendar once you click "Submit Event" at the bottom of the form. It will first go through an approval process to make sure that it contains all the information needed to be added and that it is applicable to our site. You will be notified if your event has been approved or not.