Prairie River Cruises Ltd.
- Departure at dock on Spadina Crescent behind the Children's Wonderhub and across from Playland Park., Saskatoon, SK, S7K 3J9
The Prairie Lily Riverboat provides Sightseeing tours and Dinner Cruises Wednesday through Sunday during the summer. Please see website for availability. Charter tours may also available.
Cruises in June and September at 4:00pm and 6:30pm with an additional 2:00pm cruise on Saturday and Sunday. Cruises in the July and August at 2:00pm, 4:00pm and 6:30pm. We sail weekends in May.
Seniors & Age 12-18: $24
Age 2-11: $17
under 2: No Charge
Departure at dock on Spadina Crescent at Kinsmen Riverfront Park, behind the Children's Wonderhub and across from Playland Park.
- No Contact Services:
- Sneeze Guards/Contact Barriers:
- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- Social Distance Markings/Signage:
- Social Distance Furniture Configurations:
- Mobile Payments Accepted:
- Mobile Payments Required:
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- CDC Recommended Cleaning Procedures:
- Temporarily Closed:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Health Related Staff Training:
The Prairie Lily, Saskatchewan’s largest passenger ship, is restroom-equipped
and has a newly renovated licensed bar and dining cabin.
Rain or shine, guests can be comfortable in the ship’s enclosed, heated
and air-conditioned cabins.
For individual cruising opportunities, she sails daily from the May Long Weekend through Thanksgiving Weekend, with weekend cruises in the shoulder seasons. On weekdays, the afternoon sailing leaves the dock at 4:00, and the evening cruise leaves at 6:30. On Saturdays and Sundays, there is an extra afternoon cruise at 2:00 (all cruises board one-half hour before sailing.) They also feature dinner cruises on Fridays and Saturdays as well as our Sunday Captain’s Brunch at 11:30 (Reservations are necessary for dinner and brunch cruises.)
For group cruising opportunities, the Prairie Lily is available for charter from mid-April to the end of October. She can host parties of 20 – 120 for cruises, and sit down events in the main cabin for up to 75. Charter cruise opportunities include meetings (morning, afternoon or all day), luncheons, dinners, and cocktail events. We are able to provide audio-visual equipment, PA systems, and other technical items upon request. Events (and the ship!) can be very casual or dressed up.
- Description The Prairie Lily, Saskatchewan’s largest passenger ship, is restroom-equipped and has a newly renovated licensed bar and dining cabin. Rain or shine, guests can be comfortable in the ship’s enclosed, heated and air-conditioned cabins.
Saskatoon founding through 1914 with City of Saskatoon Archivist, Jeff O’Brien
06/25/2023 - 06/25/2023