The three sustainability-oriented actions that we are most proud to have incorporated in our workplace are:
1. 4 Key Rating for the Eco Rating Program in Canada
2. Clean the World Soap donation program
3. Winner of Land of the Living Sky Award through Tourism Saskatoon
We strive to provide the tools and services for our guests to ensure they are in an environment that is environmentally friendly.
The three actions that we intend to introduce in the next 12 month are:
1. Implement a Building programmable energy Management system to monitor room temperatures and control energy consumption.
2. Investigate a line of cleaners for the kitchen that are environmentally friendly working with our corporate partners.
3. Implement the monitoring of greenhouse gas emission related to energy consumption.
The three actions we intend to introduce in the next 2-4 years are:
1. Grey water re-usage.
2. Replace remainder of hotel laundry equipment and boilers with energy efficient equipment as they reach their life span.
3. Replace in room individual heater/AC units with energy efficient units.
DescriptionThe Radisson Saskatoon features over 20,000 square feet of meeting space which accommodates 6 to 500 people for meal functions and up to 1,000 people for receptions. Unique to Radisson Saskatoon is the Connections Café all day meeting package with all the tools you need for a dynamic function in one‚ tidy package.
Aroma Resto Bar features an open kitchen concept with a wood stone-fired oven for such items as fresh-from-the-oven pizza and appetizers along with entrees including AAA steak and pasta.
The Radisson offers a lobby business centre, heated underground parking and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout all guestrooms, meeting facilities and public areas. The Waterworks Recreation Complex features a three-storey waterslide, pool, whirlpool and fitness room.