Places to Meet
Saskatoon, a city on the edge of nature, is well-suited to host world-class conferences and events. The forward-thinking metropolis has a vibrant entrepreneurial community. It’s an ideal place to experience fresh eateries, bustling nightlife and river trails, along with thriving cultural institutions and museums.
Saskatoon’s attraction lies in its big city amenities combined with a welcoming, small town feel. The city’s easily navigable core and outlying areas enables guests to utilize the convenience of close proximity to meeting spaces, coupled with unique entertainment experiences and attractions.
• Saskatoon’s International Airport provides direct or one-stop service to over 240 global destinations.
• The city has over 800,000 sq. feet of state-of-the-art meeting space.
• We’ve got 4,500 hotel rooms (and counting!).
• The Remai Modern Art Museum, home to the world’s most comprehensive Picasso linocut collection, is a great celebration place.
• Wanuskewin was a gathering place for the Northern Plains people for 6,000 years and now inspires visitors from all over the world.
For more information on our great hotels and facilities, please contact Shannon Davies, National Conventions Sales Coordinator.