Tourism Saskatoon represents nearly 400 members related to the tourism industry and works with them to attract visitors to Saskatoon. We value and support our members in tourism success - please join us in making Saskatoon a great place to visit again, and again.
To be a top of mind Canadian tourism destination.
We are Greater Saskatoon's destination management organization, expanding our economy through tourism.
Tourism Saskatoon Member Benefits Include:
- Promotion of your business through tourism publications. These include (but not limited to) the Visitor Guide (55,000 copies) and Mini Map (50,000 copies).
- Promotion of your business on the Tourism Saskatoon website. Training and support for our extranet “The Bridge” is available to help you with your website listing on tourismsaskatoon.com.
- Opportunity to purchase digital advertising packages on tourismsaskatoon.com at great rates.
- Discounted advertising rates in Tourism Saskatoon publications.
- 25% off selected Saskatchewan Tourism Education Council training opportunities.
- Distribution of brochures through Tourism Saskatoon Visitor Centre and to other members.
- Access to Conventions Calendar, Co-Marketing Opportunities, and other important information via the Tourism Saskatoon website.
- Industry news through regular Tourism Saskatoon newsletters and event announcements.
- Networking opportunities at workshops, events, and the annual golf tournament.
- Opportunity to quote on Tourism Saskatoon proposals whenever possible and applicable.
- Voting privileges which allows members to provide direction to Tourism Saskatoon and elect industry professionals to the Board of Directors.
- Promotion of your events on our website and through our Leisure Marketing e-newsletter sent to over 3000 contacts.
- Promotion of your business through our social media channels.
To become a member of Tourism Saskatoon please complete the Member Inquiry Form and our Membership Coordinator will contact you.