Indian Streetstyle Cooking Class
Uncover the secrets of mouth-watering Indian cuisine with Harshini Bhaya- A self proclaimed foodie 😊 and the restaurateur.
In this lesson, Harshini will teach you how to cook authentic street style Indian food while giving clarity on complex world of Indian spices.
Join this class to go on a journey to streets of India and listen to some amazing stories of the culture and food scene of India while cooking some delicious vegetarian and healthy meals.
- Pav Bhaji (Thick spicy vegetable gravy served with soft dinner rolls)
- Papad Cone Salad (Savoury salad served in fresh cones of Papads)
- Mango Falooda- (Mango Dessert Drink made with real mango pulp)
What to Expect:
- Connect with fellow foodies
- Learn new tips and tricks
- Understand the complexity of Indian spices
- Confidently create new dishes on your own, and use food as an expression of your culinary creativityInnovative plating and serving ideas that are sure to impress your guests
Use the coupon to waive shipping fees on services. COUPON CODE: noshipping
- Presented By: Women's Business Hub
- Dates: April 22, 2023
- Address: 733 C 1st Ave N, Saskatoon , SK, S7K 1X9
- Location: Women's Business Hub
- Time: 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM
- Price: $72.00 – $300.00
- 306-653-4464 (ex 420)
- Website: https://globalmarketplace.ca/product/4720/